The Company's depositary receipts are listed on the London Stock Exchange, and they are also traded on the Frankfurt, Munich, and Stuttgart stock exchanges and on the US OTC market.
There are currently two major depositary receipt programs for the Company, Level I ADR Program and Rule 144A Program:
CUSIP # 69343P105 (US ISIN: US69343P1057) and CUSIP # 69343P204 (US ISIN: US69343P2048).
Citibank, N.A. (hereinafter referred to as Citibank) is the depositary bank for the depositary receipt programs (hereinafter referred to as the Depositary Bank), also acting as the company’s transfer agent, registrar and distributor of dividends accruing on depositary receipts.
For more details on depositary receipt programs for the Company`s shares you may contact:
CITIBANK, N.A. - Depositary Receipt Services
388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY, USA 10013
NEW YORK BRANCH
ENTITLEMENT TO DIVIDENDS
GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETINGS
Depositary receipt holders issue to Citibank, in its capacity as Depositary Bank for the PJSC LUKOIL depositary receipt programs instructions to vote the shares presented by their depositary receipts (also - DRs).
Citibank, in its capacity as Depositary Bank for the PJSC LUKOIL depositary receipt programs, will cast votes attributed to common shares being part of PJSC LUKOIL depositary receipt programs in accordance with the timely and valid instructions received from the depositary receipt holders.
For a DR holder votes to be taken into consideration at a shareholders meeting, they must strictly comply with the following requirements:
1. The voting instructions have to be issued prior to the date set by the Depositary Bank (Citibank);
2. The following details in respect to each voting DR holder must be disclosed:
- the name of a DR holder (legal entity name)
- the number of DRs being held
- the DR holder address
- registration number of a DR holder (legal entity) or other registration details in compliance with the law of the country where a DR holder was established.